GBWhatsApp is a Modified version of WhatsApp. This App gives many extra features that are not available in Original WhatsApp. One of the features in GBWhatsApp is the ability to make & restore a backup of your chat.
Most GBWhatsApp users are confused about data Backup. If you are facing the same issue and worrying about it, then don’t worry about it. It is a very simple and easy method to restore backup.
It allows you to store or protect your media files and chats in a secure folder. Creating a backup and restoring your data is the best way to create a folder of your data.
How to Back-up data GBWhatsApp in the same Phone
- Open the GBWhatsApp App on your android device.
- Click on the three dots that are shown at the top right corner.
- Then click on the Setting option.
- After clicking on the Setting option, many options will show in front of you.
- Press on the chat option, that will be shown below the account option.
- Click on the Chat Back-up option.
- Chat backup will start in GBWhatsApp Pro App.
- After completing the back-up.
- Open the File manager on your phone.
- Search the GBWhatsApp Folder in your internal storage of the phone.
- Copy this folder and paste it in downloads or any other folder where you want to restore.
Now, you can reinstall or uninstall this App into your android device because you have safely created your back-up folder in downloads or any other folder.
How to Restore Data GBWhatsApp in the Same Phone
In the above Paragraph, I have explained step by step how to create backup data GBWhatsApp in the same phone. You had successfully created your backup.
In the Paragraph, I’ll explain how to restore GBWhatsApp data in the Same Phone. Now, You’ll restore your data that you had created backup earlier.
1.Click on the Link and Download the latest version Of GBWhatsApp Pro APK.
2.After Downloaded GBWhatsApp, Install this App and don’t open it.
3.Go to the File Manager in your device or any other folder where you copied your GBWhatsApp data.
4.Copy and paste it in the root folder in the internal storage of your phone.
5.Open the GBWhatsApp and Click on the agree and continue option. (Don’t click on the restore option)
6.Select the region and put the number to get verified code from GBWhatsApp.
7.Allow GBWhatsApp to access your contacts. This option will show on your screen.
8.Now enter the One Time Password to verify your account.
9.This modified version of the prompt is clearer and more concise, and it also provides a warning about the risks of using a modded version of WhatsApp. Additionally, it provides a clear button for the user to click to continue using GBWhatsApp.
10.A backup of your chats and media has been found on your device. To restore your chats and media, click the green “Restore” button below.
11. Wait for the restoration process complete and refresh the App.
This is a simple and easy way to backup data and restore data in your phone. After Refresh this App, your Backup data will shown that you had set according to your choice. You can easily switch WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp without data loss.