WhatsApp is one of the most widely used messaging apps. Most people use this App as a primary App in their routine life conversation. WhatsApp has 2.7 billion monthly active users, a growth of its users increasing day by day 15% from 2022, or 367 million more monthly users.
This App is Ad free. WhatsApp comes with some features and some features are not available in this original version. Its lack of customization option. Customization option is not available in this App.
However, If you want to customize your WhatsApp according to your preference then GBWhatsApp will be a better option for you. It gives some extra features to its users that are not present in the original App.
Why People Prefer to Choose GBWhatsApp?
Most people prefer to use GBWhatsapp because of its extra features. These features are not available in the official WhatsApp. If you want to enjoy these amazing and advanced features then you can easily Download this App from any Website.
- Do Not Disturb Mode
- Enhance Privacy Feature
- Auto-Reply Option
- Message Schedule Option
- Set name of Groups up to 35 characters
- Additional Privacy option to lock your chat
- Sharing large Files
- Send up to 90 pics at once instead of 10 pics
- Hide Blue tick
- Disable Last Seen Status
- Download or Save Status without any other App
- Upload large file Status
- Send 50MB videos
- Send 100MB audio files
- Customization Option
Switching WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp
With GBWhatsApp, You can control your messaging App according to your preference and Block WhatsApp Voice and Video Calls. If you want to switch from WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp without any data loss then follow this method.
Simple Way To Restore Backup From WhatsApp To GB WhatsApp
If you want to create a backup of your WhatsApp data into your device and then restore your chat or data in GBWhatsApp. Here is an easy and simple way to do it.
- To start this process, First of all, Open your device file manager and then open Storage where your device saves WhatsApp files.
- Then search the WhatsApp folder and Rename this folder to GBWhatsApp.
- After rename this Folder, open the folder, Here you will see the different folders audio, video, media and many more. Again rename every sub-folder in this folder. For example WhatsApp Audio to Rename it GBWhatsApp Audio, WhatsApp Video to rename it GBWhatsApp Video etc.
- Once you have renames all the folders, Open the GBWhatsApp and the App will suggest you restore backup.
- Then restore it and your all official WhatsApp data will restore into GBWhatsApp.
Download latest version of GBWhatsApp and enjoy its extra features. It allow to its users to add Contacts on GBWhatsApp, auto-reply, Do Not Disturb Mode and many more.